Welcome to First Saturday Lime! The First Saturday Lime website and platform is an extension of Jacobs Farms LLC, a third-generation
family owned and operated company with over 50 years of success. Their work, including this website and platform, are dedicated
to promoting the benefits of their unique hydrated lime. Further, improving the lives today and future generations via organic,
effective, and responsible pest control, garden soil enhancement for healthy foods, and safeguards for people, animals and
our earth. This includes the promotion and sale of a timeless, enhanced, and an often overlooked mineral: First Saturday’s
lime. First Saturday Lime brings together beginners, experts, animal caretakers, products, homeowners, renters and eco-friend
enthusiasts. Through First Saturday Lime, people can obtain and exchange, ideas, information, products, and services related
to the best care of gardens, homes, barns, kennel, and much more.
This agreement provides important information to you, including information about your obligations about your content, our
limitation of liability to you, and your agreement to resolve any disputes by individual arbitration and to waive the right
to participate in a class action.
Using the First Saturday Lime Website & Community Platform
Who can use it. You must be at least the age of majority in the state where you live to use the Site. Use of the
First Saturday Lime website by anyone under 13 years of age is strictly prohibited.
Registration. Access to certain functionalities of the First Saturday Lime website and platform will require you
to register with us. If you register with First Saturday Lime you agree to provide us accurate information and update
it as needed for accuracy. We will treat personally identifiable information you provide as part of registration in accordance
Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the First Saturday Lime website, community
platform or business. Feel free to submit feedback at
https://firstsaturdaylime.com/contact. By submitting feedback in this or in
any other manner to us, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit
the feedback, in whole or part, without any restriction or compensation to you.
Links to Other Sites.
Our Site contains links to other sites that are not controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the
privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and read the privacy policies
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
Please read this section carefully since it limits the liability of First Saturday Lime entities to you.
The “First Saturday Lime entities” means Jacobs Farms, LLC. And any subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers,
licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them. Each provision
below applies to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law:
- We are providing you the site, services, information, products, product descriptions, and third-party content on an “as
is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, the First
Saturday Lime entities expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, title, accuracy and
completeness, uninterrupted or error-free service, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, and non-infringement,
and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or trade usage.
- The First Saturday Lime entities make no promises with respect to, and expressly disclaim all liability, to the maximum
extent permitted by law, for: (i) content posted by any third-party on the site, (ii) the product descriptions or products,
(iii) third-party sites and any third-party product or service listed on or accessible to you through the site, (iv)
plants or seeds from the exchanges, and (v) the quality or conduct of any third-party you encounter in connection with
your use of the site.
- You agree that under the maximum extent permitted by law, the First Saturday Lime entities will not be liable to you under
any theory of liability. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the First Saturday Lime entities specifically
will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, loss of profits, business
interruption, reputational harm, or loss of data (even if the First Saturday Lime entities have been advised of the possibility
of such damages or such damages are foreseeable) arising out of and in any way connected with your use of, or inability
to use, the site or products. Your use of the site, products, information, or services is at your sole risk.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold the First Saturday Lime Entities and their directors, officers, employees,
consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable
attorneys’ fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of any part of this
agreement, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy below; (b) any allegation that any materials you submit
to us or transmit to the First Saturday Lime Website and Community Platform infringe or otherwise violate the copyright,
patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) your activities in
connection with the First Saturday Lime Website and Community Platform or other websites to which the First Saturday Lime
Website and Community Platform is linked; and/or (d) your negligent or willful misconduct.
the First Saturday Lime Website and Platform to take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to First Saturday Lime’s public image, goodwill or reputation;
- promote any illegal activity or content, including without limitation child or animal abuse, violence, illegal drug use,
and underage drinking;
- infringe on our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of
publicity or privacy;
- express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent
in each instance;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal
offense or give rise to civil liability;
- are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization
to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the First Saturday Lime website or platform, including, without limitation,
by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the First Saturday Lime website or platform;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the First Saturday
Lime website or platform;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the First Saturday Lime website or platform;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under the Terms to any third party, or otherwise
commercially exploit or profit from the information or content of the First Saturday Lime website or platform, or any
portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the First Saturday Lime website or platform without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on
the infrastructure of First Saturday Lime or its licensors or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited
bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing
Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) or equivalent, applicable, foreign law;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index,
“data mine” the First Saturday Lime website or platform or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure
or presentation of the First Saturday Lime website or platform or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode,
mine or display any packets used to communicate between the First Saturday Lime website or platform’s servers or any
data not intended for you;
- harvest or collect information about any First Saturday Lime website or platform visitors or members without their express
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such
individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
you by email or by posting a notice on the Site. By continuing to access or use the Site after those changes become effective,
firstname.lastname@example.org. Last Updated May 24, 2017